nodle

Currently Reading

I am currently reading...

51phkYG8zHL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's ok. I am not to far into it. It was free so I can't complain yet.

I have a stack of books.

I have more books that I can qualify as "started" than that I can say I am actually reading.  The most recent book I finished was Blood Bowl  http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Bowl-Matt-Forbeck/dp/1844162001/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1461786376&sr=8-8&keywords=blood+bowl  I started reading the second one, but lost my place.

On 4/27/2016 at 3:16 PM, nodle said:

Isn't Blood bowl an old table top game?

It's being released as a specialty game.  Gamesworkshop is bringing back a lot of their games since the secondary market is so going strong.  The amount of 3rd party sets are ridiculous!  They were leaving a lot of money on the table by not releasing them.  

The new models will be plastic? or resin. Much more detailed than the pewter ones.  It's not the first time the re released it though.  Back in 08 or so.  I have some plastic humans and orcs.  The rest I have are metal.  I was hoping it would be a nice winter project, but I didn't have them based before winter and it was too cold to do it otherwise.

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them.