Fluxoid
nodle

Currently Reading

WayneKerr    118

I have a stack of books.

I have more books that I can qualify as "started" than that I can say I am actually reading.  The most recent book I finished was Blood Bowl  http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Bowl-Matt-Forbeck/dp/1844162001/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1461786376&sr=8-8&keywords=blood+bowl  I started reading the second one, but lost my place.

WayneKerr    118
On 4/27/2016 at 3:16 PM, nodle said:

Isn't Blood bowl an old table top game?

It's being released as a specialty game.  Gamesworkshop is bringing back a lot of their games since the secondary market is so going strong.  The amount of 3rd party sets are ridiculous!  They were leaving a lot of money on the table by not releasing them.  

The new models will be plastic? or resin. Much more detailed than the pewter ones.  It's not the first time the re released it though.  Back in 08 or so.  I have some plastic humans and orcs.  The rest I have are metal.  I was hoping it would be a nice winter project, but I didn't have them based before winter and it was too cold to do it otherwise.

nodle    622

I gave up on the lightning thief. I was almost to the end and then started to loose interest. Been awhile now since I can get into a series.

nodle    622

I am so horrible about reading lately. It's been a few months since I have sat down to read.