Fluxoid
nodle

Apple and Macs

nodle    679
7 minutes ago, jmanz said:

I'll probably go 8 Plus. Good enough for me.

Ain't the Plus the larger screen?

jmanz    148
7 minutes ago, nodle said:

Ain't the Plus the larger screen?

Yeah. I've talked to several people and none of them would go back to smaller from the plus.

C Pav    144
3 minutes ago, jmanz said:

Yeah. I've talked to several people and none of them would go back to smaller from the plus.

Same, I like my 6 plus.

C Pav    144
33 minutes ago, nodle said:

I'll bump this when you get one, because I know you.

Don't bother, I went through this already and it cost me $200 extra, you can't go backwards. Maybe a Windows phone might be right for you?

I will be due for an upgrade soon, I'll probably just go with an 8.

Windows phone? Didn't they go the way of the Zune? As in dead!

jmanz    148
4 minutes ago, nodle said:

Kathy had the plus, way to big, if I want an Ipad in my pocket, I'll buy an Ipad.

I use mine a lot, much like an ipad. So it makes since for me to go in that direction.

nodle    679
14 minutes ago, jmanz said:

I use mine a lot, much like an ipad. So it makes since for me to go in that direction.

You have a plus?

C Pav    144
1 minute ago, nodle said:

You have a plus?

Get bigger hands then. Once you go plus you don't go back. Such a nice screen compared to the smaller ones. I will admit though yeah it's not a one hander... Like if you need to try and use your thumb to reach the other side it's not happening.

• Like 1

jmanz    148
29 minutes ago, nodle said:

You have a plus?

No I don't have a plus now. I meant I use mine a lot the way it is so having the bigger screen would be nice.

ndboarder    210

You can still find Windows Phones, but MS hasn't made one in a couple years.  Alcatel and HP have made the more recent ones.  More business focused.  Anyway, yes I have an S8+ and my Lumia 950 XL.  Had the itch for new hardware when the S8 was launching.

ndboarder    210
16 hours ago, nodle said:

Are you allowed to own an Iphone and bring it into work @ndboarder, or is it strictly Android now?

I can own and bring whatever I want to work.  There's never been any restriction on devices allowed.

nodle    679
1 hour ago, ndboarder said:

I can own and bring whatever I want to work.  There's never been any restriction on devices allowed.

Your just not allowed to park in employee parking if they see you right?

I remember hearing about this with Ford employees, your allowed to drive whatever brand you want, but if it's not a Ford your not allowed to park in the company parking lot.

ndboarder    210
2 hours ago, nodle said:

Your just not allowed to park in employee parking if they see you right?

I remember hearing about this with Ford employees, your allowed to drive whatever brand you want, but if it's not a Ford your not allowed to park in the company parking lot.

Um no - I can park where I want, use what I want and whatever.  Get real and shut up - I don't find you funny