Sign in to follow this  
nodle

People need to relax more

Had to help a guy in an office upstairs that I have never meet before. First off his wireless printer quit working. I don't do printer and have no clue about them but told the guy I'll see if I can figure it out for him. First off quit being a dick I am just trying to help you here. I already explained to you that I know nothing about this stuff. As funny as it is people need to take more of the Hippie approach in life and relax more you getting all huffy puffy about something not working ain't gonna make me fix your problem any faster. You think I really care about your oil shit? If you ask me you can take your oil shit and leave town for all I care. You know how I fixed it? Just restarted the machine. Maybe you should try some stuff on your own next time idiot?

It's makes things so much more difficult to help someone when they are so mad at their device. They become irate and let it off on you. I got those that would just be talking 100 mph and wouldn't quit talking. It's like, "cool down", I got this. This usually reflects their current frustrations in life or just overall personality.

Doctors and nurses were the most difficult in my experience, but I was sympathetic because I know how stressful the situation is for them, and some device is just making it harder in a hectic medical environment.

I have heard places like Portland and Seattle have a great mentality to this. So full of "granola" or "hippie" people, that everyone is way more understanding and relaxed.