Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

Ticket to Ride USA

The family recieved Ticket to Ride USA board game as a gift over the weekend. It was fun. My 8 year old got into it. She had the second highest score.

Coincidentally, it and most of the DLC expansions are available on Steam.

Does anyone else board game?

I heard this is a great game to play. I love board games but no one plays them anymore. [uSER=16]@O-Tron[/uSER] on the board just recently opened his own comic/game shop here in our town.

I heard this is a great game to play. I love board games but no one plays them anymore. [uSER=16]@O-Tron[/uSER] on the board just recently opened his own comic/game shop here in our town.

Oh man that is awesome! Good luck to him!

That is where he has been. You should help him open a modeling section in his store, that way you can get your fix at a discount ;)

My father would work conventions and train shows for a local hobby shop. He usually took his pay in model kits.

That is where he has been. You should help him open a modeling section in his store, that way you can get your fix at a discount ;)

My father would work conventions and train shows for a local hobby shop. He usually took his pay in model kits.

Sounds like my type of guy. I have actually thought about partnering with him since it's the same style stuff.