Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Steam summer sale

Are you looking for anything particular during the steam sale?

I'm looking for Mercenary Kings, Kerbal, luftrausers, Broforce, Ultra Street Fighter and that DC Injustice game. I might consider Terria and Starbound. There are a few driving games I am super interested in, but I don't think that they will go for a price within my parameters.

Rules:

Daily

Flash

Crowd choice

if its under $5

No bites yet

Its about time the displayed the length of the sale on the front page though. At least its not a mystery. I'm watching through steamdb.info for deals. There have been some, but I already had them or decided to pass.

lolwut? It might be the first global summer holiday! j/k

But really, if the deals were closer together like 2hrs instead of 8, I might take the day off.

So far I've bought Portal 2 (10.00), Skyrim (10.00), Alan Wake's American Nightmare (5.00), and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (15.00)

Blacklist is pretty darn sweet, mostly been playing that. I have owned/played both Portal 2 and Skyrim on another account but I couldn't pass up the deal - I have also never beaten Skyrim.

are the "flash sales" and "community vote/choice" sales coming up for you guys? supposed to be new ones available at 7pm mountain, nothing up for me