Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Second Son review

So since I ran into a snag in AC Black Flag I put in Second Son. I keep hearing all this great talk about it. There was a small patch that came down when I started to play it. Unlike [uSER=21]@C Pav[/uSER] experience with the baseball game this one only took 10 minutes? The story line is decent. And then a little ways in it kinda turns into a GTA style game in a way. You have an open world with tons of side stuff to do or you can stick to the main story. Kinda like Prototype. This is the first game that makes use of the speaker in the controller. And I love it. from holding your controller sideways to paint graffiti, to sucking in smoke which has a neat effect. Oh and lets not forget the graphics. Amazing! From Seattle to the water effects. It just might be the best looking console game that I have ever played. Very nice work. Also on the facial animations. Anyways not to far into it. But the game is a little tough I have to admit. Oh one last thing about the graphics.

The part with the neon effects are so freaking awesome and beautiful!

More to come the more I play.

Sounds great/ My problem is and would be I have to play the first 2 before this.

I don't think you really need to. As far as I can tell this is totally different. But then again I never did play the first two also.

Actually, I would say Prototype is like infamous. The first infamous preceded prototype, though prototype 2 came out before infamous2. After playing the first of those three games, I never did finish the fourth

Edit: the ordering being as best as I can recall, I could be wrong,

Played some more of this. Got my neon powers. Dam it's beautiful. Still just following the main story line.