Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Bloodborne

Bloodborne takes place in an ancient, forgotten city called Yharnam, known for an old medical remedy. Over the years, many hopeless and afflicted people have made long pilgrimages to Yharnam in search of help. As the main character, you are one of these travelers. However, you find that Yharnam is also cursed with a horrible endemic illness. You must navigate the perilous streets of this city, fighting off nightmarish creatures, malformed beasts and deranged mobs stricken with this horrific illness. Face your fears as you discover the secrets and mysteries of this dark and horrific world where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner.

In Bloodborne, the combat is based on intense life-threatening battles. One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns.

Source

14393090315_a3c92ca456_o.jpg

14206524640_b32745e029_o.jpg

14413267453_9ede702941_o.jpg

14206641937_9baf8e76b0_o.jpg

14206641977_190463c992_o.jpg

Nope. When I get a PS4 I might play it, but it is not the game that will get me to purchase one...

It looks like it could be fun, but I have a huge backlog of games that could be fun already...

It looks good. Will be interesting to see what the reviews on difficulty are since it's from the Dark Souls guys.

This is what I am dreading. I hope it has an "easy" setting.

This is what I am dreading. I hope it has an "easy" setting.

Ha. Given their track record it will need the "Can I play Daddy" setting from Wolfenstein, and it will still be hard.

So this is officially out today. Co-worker picked it up and has been raving about it. Seems like all the reviews are positive for it.

Watched someone play this online yesterday. It is pretty dark and gruesome. But the graphics did look stunning. Seems to be doing pretty good online. Only positive things I have heard.