Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

Fucking dogs

I finally dragged my round ass from the basement to the paved running path. Met a dig that didn't like me on the path. It's hard to reason with an animal when your out of breath.

On the way home a police man drove by. I told him what happened. When he asked me where it happened, I told him. Turns out that is county jurisdiction, not city. To his credit he told me to use OC dog spray or an air horn.

Just circled around me and barked. Could tell the dog was ratcheting up though. Frustrating that people can't keep their animals secured.

Maybe he was trying to help you run faster?;) But seriously, remember dogs can smell fear. No really. It's a state of mind that you need to put yourself in and remain calm. Just ignore then and they will leave you alone.

Dogs are awesome. Your experience not so much, but I'm a push over when it comes to dogs.

Cats are way better. Just saying.

Y'all can have your cats. If they are outdoors they are fine. Indoor, no thanks. They climb all over everything and are just a nuisance. IMO cats suck.

EDIT: I guess the one thing cats have going for them is you can let them outside or leave them alone for days. If they run away or die, you don't have to care about it

Y'all can have your cats. If they are outdoors they are fine. Indoor, no thanks. They climb all over everything and are just a nuisance. IMO cats suck.

EDIT: I guess the one thing cats have going for them is you can let them outside or leave them alone for days. If they run away or die, you don't have to care about it

lol. Dogs are indeed a much better pet. They are needier but they rely on human interaction unlike cats which really don't care if you are around or not for the most part.