Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Gardetto's

As I am sitting here eating these, I just realized that I have been eating these since high school out of the snack machines. My favorite is the rye chips out of them. Anyone else like them?

uQg62UZ.jpg

They are a good snack. Rye chips were my favorite out of the mix as well. They do sell bags of just the Rye chips, though they don't seem as good that way. Not sure if the seasoning is different/absent, or just that you get so many they get old without variety.

• Like 1

They are a good snack. Rye chips were my favorite out of the mix as well. They do sell bags of just the Rye chips, though they don't seem as good that way. Not sure if the seasoning is different/absent, or just that you get so many they get old without variety.

I think it's the vinegars and the oils that they soak them in.

I think it's the vinegars and the oils that they soak them in.

Yeah, well I'm talking about Gardetto's Rye chips. They (did?) sell bags of just the rye chips, can't find an image of it at the moment, but I know I've bought them in the past. They weren't the roasted garlic or such that I'm seeing now, but they may not have been original recipe, I can't recall now. I just know they didn't seem the same as out of the mixed snack bags

The Chipotle and Cheddar are the best. I got hooked on those a while back. Also agree with ND Boarder that the rye is the best, but just not the same when you get the rye only. gardettosn01.png

The Chipotle and Cheddar are the best. I got hooked on those a while back. Also agree with ND Boarder that the rye is the best, but just not the same when you get the rye only. gardettosn01.png

Never seen these before.

Those look tremendous. Have not seen these either.

I used to get them at what was formerly known as Stop-N-Go in Carrington. I may have to go see if they still have them, and get reaquainted with them.

I concur with commentary regarding the rye chips tasting better with the other pieces of the mix.

I tend to think you have to be at a large truck stop or near a regional test area to get the new flavors.