Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Sony wireless headset

Alot of people seem to like these. Great for people that like to game without making noise. You can also use on pc and other places. Also has built in mic. All the reviews are positive.

61oSJ0Y.jpg

How wireless. It looks like the cable must still go to the controller, or is that what the USB dongle is for?

I see you have now copied my signature in addition to avatar... Too bad no one cares about trophies.

How wireless. It looks like the cable must still go to the controller, or is that what the USB dongle is for?

I see you have now copied my signature in addition to avatar... Too bad no one cares about trophies.

Lol wtf you mad bro? But to answer your question see that usb dongle? That makes them wireless. The usb cable you see is to charge them, and the other cable you see is so you can use it with any standard 3.5mm headphone plus. Also works out of the box with your pc, just plug the usb adapter in.

Did you pick them up? I do most of my gaming these days away from my surround sound setup, to headsets are optimal. While all headsets should be labeled "stereo" as these (and the official Xbox headset) are, they typically do some faux surround which is better than just listening to the TV in terms of hearing what is going on around you in the game, but no Turtle Beach, Astro, or other headset is truly surround sound.

The few true surround headsets aren't capable of driving real good sound because the drivers have to be so tiny to fit multiple in each ear cup.

No I didn't pick them up. But you can find them on sale from time to time. Every review that I have read love them. Plus alot of people buy them for only use on their PC and not even a PS4. I don't they are individual speakers like you said. More of a virtual mix.