Sign in to follow this  
nodle

AC - Black Flag

So started playing this game the other night. First off the graphics so far are beautiful. Love the water! They throw you right into the action as you start the game. Then the story slowly unfolds. The storyline so far ins't to bad. As the rest of the series goes you have tons of side stuff to do or you can just stick to the main story line. So far I am just doing the main story line. The treasure hunting is kinda fun to do with a treasure map. Last night was the first night I kinda dug deep into it. I kept trying to quit but I was like "just one more quest". Got my first boat last night and that's where this game shines. They did awesome here from rogue waves to typhoons on the water to battling ships. I don't think I am to far like 5-6% in but the story is good. Anyways just a small review. I will add more as I progress.

I can tell you one thing, you get alot of game for your money with this. I think I am at only 40% in the game and I have just stuck to the main story, no side quests or collecting things. There is alot to do and you will get alot for your money. Oh and by the way the water effects in this game...:eek:

But how far are you from the end of the main story? My experience with the other AC games is that if you just finish the main story you're likely to end up at only 50 or 60% complete.

But how far are you from the end of the main story? My experience with the other AC games is that if you just finish the main story you're likely to end up at only 50 or 60% complete.

Everytime you start the game it shows you a percentage sign, so that's just what I am going off of. I can tell you this though, if you ever want a pirate simulator game this is about as close as your gonna come. The fighting on the water is amazing! The waves change based off weather. The did an awesome job on the water graphics, the best I have ever seen in any game thus far.

Just wanted to say that I was wrong at my completion percentage. I am only at 37% and I can't believe how many hours that I have into it. Plus I am not doing any side missions. Alot of bang for your buck here.

Ran into a snag on my newest mission. I basically need to level up, or another words destroy more ships to get their loot so that I can upgrade my ship. But I have been being lazy.

Since I was posting photos in the Last of us thread. I thought I would add a couple that I took of AC: Black Flag. These are my own personal screen shots.

XRgejVe.jpg

dIlV3wA.jpg

6DZJlH4.jpg