Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Watch Dogs

Seems interesting but reviews have been mediocre. I know reviews aren't the final say on if the game will be good or enjoyable because everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Just seems though it may be a game that would be best to wait for a price drop(seems new releases drop quickly these days anyway).

I'm still tempted to buy this or Wolfenstein despite any poor reviews and the fact I really have plenty of games in the backlog to start and/or finish up. Even though I know if I buy it, I'll go play Titanfall to work toward Gen 10 cheevo and CoD w/ buddies, potentially not even playing this until a price drop anyway, I want to go buy it. I think I have a problem...

I heard when Wolfenstein first came out people hated it, but now people are enjoying it. Go figure. You can afford to buy them both with your 6 figure salary.

I heard when Wolfenstein first came out people hated it, but now people are enjoying it. Go figure. You can afford to buy them both with your 6 figure salary.

9,999.99 <--- My six figure salary

More to the point, of the people I know who purchased and have played Wolfenstein, most seem to really have enjoyed it. I still just want to play easter egg that takes me back to the original. I suppose I could just find somewhere to play the original easy enough though...

Put this game in the download queue last night on the X1. Maybe I'll get around to trying it out later in the week or weekend.

So you bought it? I don't think they have a demo do they?