Sign in to follow this  
ryanator

Ebay hacked.

With all of these happening more and more, it a little concerning. Most people, even with a good password, probably use the same for many other things. You may want to think of changing your password on other sites too.

Plus with this happening two months ago, that gives a lot of time for someone to commit lots of fraud.

I think it's probably always been pretty common, but not made as public, or maybe the public just didn't know to be concerned.

I've definitely been guilty of using the same password for multiple logins. For the most part I have all of them separated to individual passwords that I don't even know at this point. Of course, if someone hacks LastPass I guess I'll be in trouble

Even then there are yet a couple sites where the passwords I use are similar or the same, and remain something I can remember fairly easily, so that I can get into them without a need for LastPass plug-in/app or having to go login and look it up everytime I need it.

I think it's probably always been pretty common, but not made as public, or maybe the public just didn't know to be concerned.

Of course, if someone hacks LastPass I guess I'll be in trouble

This. I would be in trouble with LastPass.

I heard some folks talking on npr about this.

nprguy1: Change your password.

nprguy2: I have so many

nprguy1: Don't worry, there are plenty of free apps that remember your passwords for you

me: wait a minute