Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Teaser: Metro: Last Light on PS4

Polygon: Metro Redux 1080p60 on PS4, 900p60 on XB1, graphics/gameplay

The two Metro titles will be sold individually as downloads for $24.99 each, and Deep Silver will release them bundled on disc for $49.99. Expect the PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One versions to hit this summer, with dedicated Linux, Mac and SteamOS versions to follow in the coming months.

Beynon said the console versions are expected to run at 60 frames per second. The PS4 version will run at 1080p resolution, with the Xbox One running at 900p.

I just picked this up on Steam - if you have Nvidia, make sure to uninstall Physx and reinstall version 9.13.1220. I gained at least 100 FPS, no joke lol... game was unplayable now it is absolutely incredible.

I think [uSER=21]@C Pav[/uSER] played the first on on the xbox360 and loved it. I think it is from the same guys that did the Stalker series. They really know their Russian stuff.

I think [uSER=21]@C Pav[/uSER] played the first on on the xbox360 and loved it. I think it is from the same guys that did the Stalker series. They really know their Russian stuff.

Yep, was a good game. So good in fact I played through it twice.