Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

Halo Spartan Assult

[uSER=6]@ndboarder[/uSER] has and it's also going to be a free Games with Gold on the XBox One come next month.

I have it - on my surface, my phone and my Xbox One.

It's a top down shooter, run around shoot the enemies. I've only played it on touch screen devices or Xbox where one thumb stick moves your character the other causes shooting in one direction or another.

I'd pay $3.74 for it, but then again, I already bought it for 3 different devices.... and haven't finished it on any of them

I have it - on my surface, my phone and my Xbox One.

It's a top down shooter, run around shoot the enemies. I've only played it on touch screen devices or Xbox where one thumb stick moves your character the other causes shooting in one direction or another.

I'd pay $3.74 for it, but then again, I already bought it for 3 different devices.... and haven't finished it on any of them

So its like Robotron then? Do you need any other buttons?

yeah, there are other controls as well for entering/leaving vehicles, melee attack, grenades and such. Touch screens all had them as on screen buttons or actions of course. Xbox has plenty of buttons on the controller.

It has a pretty good tutorial level on each type of device to walk you through what you need to do. I believe on PC they added support for the Xbox controller in the game as well. I should pick one of those PC Xbox controllers up some day and test it on my surface, would also be handy for the SNES emulator that I never use on there. But I'd rather wait for the Xbox One controllers to make it to PC, which I've seen rumors will be official soon. Ugh, I digress again..

Speaking of this game [uSER=21]@C Pav[/uSER], I guess when it becomes free for you next month we could try out the Coop play it offers on the Xbox

Speaking of this game [uSER=21]@C Pav[/uSER], I guess when it becomes free for you next month we could try out the Coop play it offers on the Xbox

Yep!

You two fgts gonna hold hands while playing too?

Maybe I'll have a xbox one by then :oops: then we can all play.