Sign in to follow this  
nodle

Hot Peppers

We all love them. They come in many different flavors and sizes. All ranges of heat also. But one thing we can all agree on it the next day you curse the day that seed went into the soil. As you sit in the bathroom you swear on your Mother's grave that you will never in all your life eat another one. (until a week later). The rage that transpires while you sit there you would think there was a volcano going off on your underside complete with molten lava spewing forth. I roar like a Icelandic Viking going into the heat of battle. You curse under your breath at yourself. Dam you, dam you daaaaaaaaammmmmm youuuuu!!!!! When will we ever learn? Will we ever learn?

Want to try the Taco bell hot sauce packet challenge? Or just Taco Bell in general......

You sir have burnt your tubes out. They must look like roasted flesh after everything that you have put your body through. I like your attitude towards it. It ain't working right so lets just burn the shit out of it.

Want to try the Taco bell hot sauce packet challenge? Or just Taco Bell in general......

About 15 years ago, I consumed 10 of their hottest hot sauce packets in a row. I opened each up by the corner, set them all in a row and went to town.

About 15 years ago, I consumed 10 of their hottest hot sauce packets in a row. I opened each up by the corner, set them all in a row and went to town.

Your brother did this at lunch one day too. I don't think he wanted to go back to work.

Lol, yep, it's the so bad it's good intensity that keeps us coming back.

Speaking of hot things, what does anyone think of wasabi? It hits you right in the nose and only takes a quarter-pea sized dab with a bite. It's that green paste usually served with sushi. The cheaper most available stuff is mostly horse radish with some real wasabi with other mixtures to look like the real thing.

Lol, yep, it's the so bad it's good intensity that keeps us coming back.

Speaking of hot things, what does anyone think of wasabi? It hits you right in the nose and only takes a quarter-pea sized dab with a bite. It's that green paste usually served with sushi. The cheaper most available stuff is mostly horse radish with some real wasabi with other mixtures to look like the real thing.

I like wasabi, a little goes a long way. But to me it has more of a mustard burn to it. Plus you don't pay for it later.