Sign in to follow this  
WayneKerr

How much would you pay for a ps3?

I passed on a unit with a 3rd party controller for $100.

Secondary q:

How is it as a blue ray player? I'm having a problem with the Disney blurays on my Samsung player.

Which PS3 version is it? Fat or slim? Secondly yes they are probably the best blu-ray player that you can buy out there. Including it does 3D movies that even the PS4 can't. Even if i wasn't a gamer I would still buy one for a blu-ray player.

I'd say $100 seems like a pretty decent price. New it looks like they are still a couple hundred or more. If it's an older used one, knowing the model would be good. Having one of the first runs that did the PS2 emulation could be a nice bonus if its old enough. Not sure if you could find better pricing locally or what they go for online though.

As far as a BD player goes, I can't disagree with nodle, as its hardware capabilities are above most BD players (aside from the newest consoles), so almost anything new can be done with it through software updates (like when they added 3D BD support).

Ya

I'd have to watch it be played I think.

It is back for sale. Can't say I understand why. It is about 45 minutes away from where I live. There isn't even a decent restaurant to have lunch in. I'll probably pass again, but maybe not.