Revolution

ndboarder

Reaction score
Anyone watch the premier of this last week on NBC? Planning to watch the series?

I watched the premier and it could be good. Another from J.J. Abrams. I can definitely see comparisons to Lost, but the premise is interesting. Will have to see how the rest of the season pans out. I really liked Lost, but I fell behind on it and never did catch up or complete it. Currently have Revolution set to record all on the media center, so I plan to keep up on this one unless it really goes down hill

Basic premise is somewhat post-apocalypse. The premier started basically as present day, but quickly moved forward 15 years. I say somewhat post apocalypse, because some unknown event (at this point at least) caused loss of all electricity. Cities are in ruins, people seem to live in much smaller communities and so on.

I think I'd recommend the series, but I'm not sure how jumping in on episode 2 tonight would go if you missed the premier though...

I have heard it's a cross between Lost and Jericho.

p.s. If you haven't watched Jericho you should. It's back on Netflix also.

I saw the extended preview and it did look good. I however failed to catch the first episode.

I suppose they may do a decent recap at the start of the second show. If you liked Jericho or Lost I would suggest checking it out.

It does look like the full pilot can be watched on NBC.com. Wonder if they'll keep that going each week, or if they just have that one out there to give those that missed the premier a chance to catch up before the next episode (tonight)

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

Back