Stocks and investments

"Virus rebound spooks stocks..."Oh you mean how the fear mongering media manipulating things as usual?

FREAKING STOP BEING POS FEARED TRASH AND LIVE LIFE! We can't shut down again, disease will always be a part of life and always has and yeah that's that.
Is this a headline from the news? You can play the other side as well. Usually when the spook happens the big pharma names stock goes up.

Nice bounce back so far today.

I'm back up, almost recovered my losses from yesterday. Watermelons must be doing good somewhere.

Oh I see now. Several sources I get quick looks at never updated and were stuck showing the big 751 loss of yesterday. I found the current markets and all good.

@nodle, come on son stop playing the day by day game. Long term is the way.

As much as I love wrestling, I think it had it's primetime back in the 90's. They need unique characters again, approach it will Mortal Kombat view, make each character unique and their own special movies again, make them stand out.

Market is all the way back plus some. Stay the course.

Boy Blizzard's latest shenanigan's have really hurt their stock lately.

s2cyvxa62sd71.png

Good day today Gentlemen.

200.gif

Amazon getting hammered because the analysts got ahead of themselves on their expectations for the quarter. Bringing the whole market down.

I think $ATVI would be a great way to make some money, it's gonna pop high again, it's just on it's dip from the outcry of the nerds right now. It will bounce back higher. To many investors.

Heck of a nice run for AMD. Up 40% over the last 3 months. NVIDIA as well, about 37% increase over 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Robinhood is sky rocketing!

Should had saw this one coming, the market isn't happy with the Afghanistan thing.

Back