Apple products and their iOS

14.5.1 is available
Downloading update......verifying update........preparing update......do you want to install update?..... verifying update....black apple screen.....................................

Your phone has been updated.

14.7.1 is out.

iOS 15 is out, goto general>update and it’s on the bottom.

15.0.2 out.

I wouldn't mind getting a Mac Mini M1. I think for a parent they would be a great computer. Everything is SSD and chip run, so theoretically you shouldn't have many problems with hardware failures. I got rid of my older mac awhile back, but I enjoyed it. Apple has got it down with a lot of their things like Time Machine etc. I have heard nothing but positives with macOS Big Sur.

I am really starting to get serious looking at this. I have been watching Youtube videos on it and the performance is amazing. I think Apple has something with thier new M1 silicion chips. Honestly at this rate if they keep it up it the ARM processor may be the future.

I am really starting to get serious looking at this. I have been watching Youtube videos on it and the performance is amazing. I think Apple has something with thier new M1 silicion chips. Honestly at this rate if they keep it up it the ARM processor may be the future.
They are working on M3 as we speak. Will be a year or two though.

From what I read they are suppose to introduce a M1pro chip in a Mac mini coming out. Was supposed to be released by now, but some are saying March 2022 now. The only reason I am looking at this is because of the price point. I could get into something like this and when the new ones come out, roll my parents over to this one in time. They are needing an upgrade anyways. One great things about MacOS is you can still be using a conmputer from 2013/2014 and get their new OS. The longevitiy and support is amazing.

From what I read they are suppose to introduce a M1pro chip in a Mac mini coming out. Was supposed to be released by now, but some are saying March 2022 now. The only reason I am looking at this is because of the price point. I could get into something like this and when the new ones come out, roll my parents over to this one in time. They are needing an upgrade anyways. One great things about MacOS is you can still be using a conmputer from 2013/2014 and get their new OS. The longevitiy and support is amazing.
Yes mine is a late 2015 model and still receiving the new OS's.

Torn on getting a Magic Mouse or the Magic Trackpad.

Well just placed my order for my Mac Mini M1, along with a Magic Keyboard with Touch ID, and a Magic Trackpad as well. :)

Update 15.2 out.

Back