Tesla and electric vehicles

They'd probably be better off without him for the time being. They could boot him, like Apple did to Steve Jobs, and then wait a few years for him to focus and bring him back. Shit would probably take off even better then. Their company balance sheet is a mess.

QLaR_hH5OKxtW5s43i6y8MOitoImlVStIxR7oyjMnTI.jpg

BBQQd51.img

They had a little piece on Musk today on CNBC. His work temperment sounds a lot like the Steve Jobs style. Firing people depending on his mood, erratic, very hot headed. Gets results but doesn't sound like someone you would want to work for.

but doesn't sound like someone you would want to work for.
I don't know man, this is my type of guy, takes risks, comes up with new ideas, doesn't really give a shit what anyone things of him (smoking pot) or what he wants to do (Boring Company) (Nothing Company). He just does what he wants.

Tesla semi spotted in the wild.

t5q1p9vfi3721.jpg

Sounds like the Tesla 3 starts at $35,000. This is getting into the affordable market.

3X3s1kg

Meh I have heard this before. Seems like the always bounce back. Tis but a scratch.

Meh I have heard this before. Seems like the always bounce back. Tis but a scratch.
Dumpster fire.

Dumpster fire.
Literally. Look, electric cars are just not good to have in cold parts of the world, like where we live. Battery power takes huge hits from extreme cold. Also they explode...EXPLODE!

I have actually seen a few Teslas out here on the interstates in the middle of nowhere lately. Seems like more and more people are getting into them, or at least traveling though our state.

Back