2020 election conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
So I am going to post this here in case this happens. I think something might go down on Inauguration day. Maybe a shooting or something. Which will give them an excuse to pass a Domestic Terrorist bill, or try to pass a executive order to limit or ban guns.

Ok guys, something is defiantly going to happen. There is no way you bring in this many troops without something big going to happen? I read last night that some of them will be armed as well. This is a big no no on American soil (remember Kent State Ohio)? So what do you see happening here, that is the same amount we had in Afghanistan for war, in one city here in America. Something big is going to go down (might be from another country). What are your thoughts?

Officials increase the number of National Guard members who will be deployed in Washington during the presidential inauguration from 15,000 to 20,000 on Wednesday, about three times the number of U.S. troops currently deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-security-tightens-ahead-of-biden-inauguration

Interesting :unsure: ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/capitol-riots-ayanna-pressley-panic-buttons-b1786678.html

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2021/01/13/ayanna-pressley-office-panic-buttons

If you don't think this whole thing was a false flag situation with all the video out there of the cops letting people in and waiving them in, plus the FBI knowing ahead of time not doing anything as well then I think you need to look at the overall picture of everything. I mean how can you have people break into a building then just hours later resume like nothing happened. To me they planned all of this to happen, to allow violence as an excuse for everything that happened afterwards.

reryjvnhreb61.png

Just days before inauguration, Joe Biden’s inauguration rehearsal has been “postponed” due to “security threats”. This is despite the fact that there are 20,000 armed troops in DC. Keep in mind, Biden’s inauguration isn’t even open to the public either. Something is rotten in DC. This makes zero sense. There is something happening behind the scenes that we’re not seeing.

pilftnozajb61.png

Just as thought. Remember some years back when Trump wanted to have a military parade as a show of national pride for the people, but the left were disgusted with it. When the left uses the military, it’s against the people and somehow ok. Oh, for protection you say, yeah if your a corrupt elitist.

I have been trying to think about the whole prison lockdown thing across the nation, and why would they want to do this. Here are some of my conclusions:

1. Does another foreign country (or internal) have access to remotely unlock these?

2. Is there going to be a massive power outage (like some are predicting) and they don't want them to escape?

3. Will there be some sort of news coming out that will make the American people so made that someone they will lose control of the people and the entire population will revolt?

If anyone has some additional ideas I would love to hear them.

Ya nothing is going on in America right now... :cautious:

They have brought in an additional 5,000 more troops now.

The NG is just a false cheap show of force from corrupt narcissists.

I’m reading online they brought in another 5k troops, were up to 30k now.

Well Boys it's do or die this week, if anything is going to happen this will be the week.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back