Yeti cups and coolers

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Does anyone else have Yeti coolers or cups? I just recently picked on up and so far it's been pretty amazing. They are kinda spendy though and I know there are alot of generics that perform just as well. Anyone else have any of their products?

http://yeticoolers.com/

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Don't have any of them, but aware of them.  way to expensive.  The can coolers or cups are affordable I guess, but still like you said there are others just as good and cheaper.  Their coolers are insanely expensive and just ridiculous I think.  You could get a cooler that will work just fine for a fraction of the price.  Just a stupid status symbol type thing to throw that kind of money at a cooler

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I didn't think this was even in your vocabulary.
For many things I'll pay for quality - but I'll look for features I want, and so forth.  Lots of coolers handle the one feature they offer (keeping things cold) so I'd rather buy a $50-100 cooler that has a lot of space and keeps things plenty cold in ice for days than something like the $299 yeti bag cooler that might hold a six pack of cans

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I do have to admit it does it's job well though. I like how the sides hold no moisture, and leave no ring marks on your desk from moisture. The sides are neither hot when you have a hot beverage and neither cold when you have a cold beverage. Also the top lid seems to me made up of some durable plastic. Nothing flimsy. I've heard their pop/beer can holder one works nicely also.