What's new

Yes, robots really are about to take your jobs

nodle

Administrator
It's strange this thread. It was started two years ago and I see just more and more of jobs being replaced by robots. Can you imagine another two years?

nodle

Administrator
If you have been monitoring this thread at all there is going to be a big change coming soon to not only America but I believe the entire world. You see from Tesla to Apple self driving vehicles, and even Volvo's self driving semis. You hear more and more of fast food companies and other companies going to more robotic automation and self checkouts. I saw Mark Zuckerberg spoke to Harvard talking about it coming. It is coming and it's going to be a totally different world to live in.

Elon Musk: Automation Will Force Universal Basic Income

Davidc

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/05/28/20170530_bright1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Administrator
Facebook shut down a pair of its artificial intelligence robots after they invented their own, creepy language.

Researchers at Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research built a chatbot earlier this year that was meant to learn how to negotiate by mimicking human trading and bartering.

But when the social network paired two of the programs, nicknamed Alice and Bob, to trade against each other, they started to learn their own bizarre form of communication.

The chatbot conversation "led to divergence from human language as the agents developed their own language for negotiating," the researchers said.
Source

nodle

Administrator
Hi, can I take your order?

Qit6hZA.jpg

nodle

Administrator
Minimum wage increases expected in 18 states in January

Last edited by a moderator: