Worst pain?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Whats the worst pain you have had to go through in your life? I would say when I got my wisdom teeth out. :smt087

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I attempted to kick a stove lid with my foot but hit my shin against a heavy cast iron bracket instead. This wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that I had broken that leg 4 months before. I darn near passed out.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Where shall I begin?

I once fell off a fence and fell with all my weight, on my right arm. I thought I broke it at the time and it was numb for a while as I could not move it.

Then there was me injuring my right ankle pretty badly several times.

Worst pain I had was last year and my left knee. I injured it badly twice before finally getting sugery. The first time, from playing basketball, I thought I could self rehab and be ok. It did ok but the acl was torn and I did not have full support in the knee. That led to the second time injuring it during softball. running to first it popped. Both times the pain was just unbearable. A pain where you don't want anyone to touch or talk to you. Took at least five to ten minutes each time before I could tolerate the pain enough to move.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
haven't had too many things but one that sticks out is when I punched a guy who was beating on a friend of mine. Basically turned out to be a running uppercut to this guys face. It didn't hurt so bad at the time due to adrenaline, however when i got home and for about the next week or two, it killed.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
haven't had too many things but one that sticks out is when I punched a guy who was beating on a friend of mine. Basically turned out to be a running uppercut to this guys face. It didn't hurt so bad at the time due to adrenaline' date=' however when i got home and for about the next week or two, it killed.[/quote']
Just another day in the life of jmanz :-D