Oil bust inevitable

@C Pav was telling me quite a few business looks like they are shutting down back there.

@C Pav was telling me quite a few business looks like they are shutting down back there.
Yeah sort of. Shutting down or old owners looking to sell their business. 

It's funny how obsessed I became watching oil. I still keep a close eye on it and it is interesting to watch. All last week it rose greatly. Next then came all the news stories about how it was headed back to $2.50 real fast. Then today it starts to fall and every news story is doom and gloom. It really shows you how no one has a dam clue anymore. But the good news is out gas is $1.60 a gallon here.

Gas at $1 Per Gallon? Don't Be Surprised  

"You need one of two things: Either demand needs to rise substantially to suck up the excess supply, or supply needs to be curtailed."
 Supply was curtailed when the oil was still in the ground!  

Well it was booming for about 4 days there, but I knew it would drop again and sure enough it did.

Oil and gas drillers in the U.S. ready to party like it’s 1859

Oil and gas companies have cut so much spending amid the biggest price crash in a generation that there are only 502 drilling rigs still active in the country, according to Baker Hughes Inc. In the next few weeks, that could fall below 488, the lowest level in records dating back to 1948.
Source

This oil better enjoy it's last little raise. All  you have to do is watch the main news stories. All these new electric vehicles coming out. Advancements in technology in solar and clean fuels. New environmental laws being passed. The fossil fuel age has come  to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back