Going back to work

jmanz

Reaction score
Anybody else dredding the thought of going back to work on Monday? Ughhh, the weekends go too fast.

All the time. Once Sunday evening comes, I really hate thinking about having to go back to work again on Monday.

All the time. Once Sumday evening comes' date=' I really hate thinking about having to go back to work again on Monday.[/quote']Boy I hear ya, just about when my weekend feels like it's getting started, they next thing i know BAM i'm back at work.

Well I certainly wasn't looking forward to it yesterday. Generally I dread the thought of going to bed on a Sunday, because I know what's coming in the morning.

This week was particularily painful... hooray for writing tech design docs... UGH

Well I certainly wasn't looking forward to it yesterday. Generally I dread the thought of going to bed on a Sunday, because I know what's coming in the morning.This week was particularily painful... hooray for writing tech design docs... UGH
I hear ya, mainly because I have to work this next saturday. :(

Another sucky week of crappy computers, but I just feel like sitting on here all day :D

Another sucky week of crappy computers' date=' but I just feel like sitting on here all day :D [/quote']You're not the only one... Luckily for me, a few others have been on here , otherwise I'd have to find alternate forms of ways to entertain myself at work... that don't involve work :D I sure don't miss those Saturdays manz, that's for sure... of course I still get one here and there during crunch times on projects

Back