What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Interesting that North Korea says that it's nukes can hit mainland America now. Not just the coast. They seem pretty confident. I am sure that they have something thanks in part to Russia.

The Iran protests that have been taking place lately is something else to keep an eye one. I have seen very little media coverage on this. Twitter has some but not many major news outlets.

The Iran protests that have been taking place lately is something else to keep an eye one. I have seen very little media coverage on this. Twitter has some but not many major news outlets.
Fox News has been all over it the last couple days. Nikki Haley had a press conference about it today as well.

Fox News has been all over it the last couple days. Nikki Haley had a press conference about it today as well.
It's actually pretty significant. People are dying and it's not just own town it's spread everywhere. What they are chanting is crazy too. They even want the Islamic religion gone. Something to keep an eye on.

So it seems like North Korea is wanting to be all buddy buddies with South Korea now. I don't think the U.S. likes this. It gives us not an excuse to attack now. I wonder how this will play into the plans.

They do need a distraction from #releasethememo so, perhaps they'll have to conjure up some other issue. Just like Saddam Hussein, we need the best

enemy that money can buy.

Quite the turn around with North Korea. I saw someone mention that Trump should get the Nobel Peace Price after this. Since obama did and he didn't even do anything. But we all know that won't happen.

I love how we are almost on the brink of war, to now a country doing a full 180. Just to think two months ago we were almost going to strike them.

Maybe we should ad Canada to the list. :LOL:

Well I got to say wow, after watching Trump meet Kim tonight and shake hands, I would had never thought I would have ever seen that in my lifetime.

I think something is coming with Iran soon. I heard on the radio that they are asking Americans to evacuate the area.

Ya that’s a lot of troops, something is coming.

Still waiting to see what happens with Iran, still think something is coming.

Guess I really need to bump this with Iran huh?

Back