Interactive fun

Will check out later :tinfoil:

You may want to try the word "naked", just a hunch I have.........  :smt112

hmmm, one may have to test this theory.

Spose you're looking forward to when the Admin adds the Menz section?

SSShhhhhhh, that section is super secret. :smt112

You may want to try the word "naked", just a hunch I have.........   :smt112
Only if he posts nudes of his dad.... wtf... sorry  :oops:

Go nodle's Dad, its your birthday  lol

Admin's dad agreed to the arrangement as long as Robyn agrees to post a few herself in the womenz section.

Admin's dad agreed to the arrangement as long as Robyn agrees to post a few herself in the womenz section.
:smt100  Didn't nodle tell you I weigh 250 pounds?  You must be into big girls.

somebody's nose is growing I think  :)

We need pictorial proof to confirm or deny this also, we'll need admin's verification as to the authenticity of the posting.

We need pictorial proof to confirm or deny this also, we'll need admin's verification as to the authenticity of the posting.
I didn't want to tell you guys, but she is not a she it's a he and you have all been had. ;-)

I didn't want to tell you guys, but she is not a she it's a he and you have all been had. ;-)
That was sick.  :twisted:

Two people's noses are growing.

There are some shenanigans going on here.  :gay:

Well, I told the virtual girl, "Pretend you are making love to Nodle", she laid down and fell asleep.  Whats up with that sir?

Well, I told the virtual girl, "Pretend you are making love to Nodle", she laid down and fell asleep.  Whats up with that sir?
Well sir when she saw the man she was gonna be with, she knew it was going to be boring.

Back