All things related to the Xbox platforms

Another game you (r friend) should look into is Max: The Curse of Brotherhood...

Another game you (r friend) should look into is Max: The Curse of Brotherhood...
Oh man I forgot about this one, yes a def must. I will let him know when he gets home. Thanks for reminding him.

Also, tell him to quit playing demos and play a real game...

Also, tell him to quit playing demos and play a real game...
Kinda tough when he don't have access to it for awhile.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale (Begins July 7th)

Major just tweeted about it.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/stat...22571232964608

@majornelson:Here is a sneak peak of the Ultimate Game Sale, 70 of the best deals we’ll offer all summer starting 7 July

Games shown in the teaser:

MKX

Diablo 3

Goat Simulator

Far Cry 4

Ori

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Borderlands Collection

Injustice (360)

Slender: The Arrival

Titanfall

Shadow of Mordor

Orange Box (360)

AC3 (360)

Games will be 40%-50% off. Gold members also get another 10% off.

How is that Lords of Fallen game?

How is that Lords of Fallen game?
People describe it as a Dark Souls type game....nearly a clone but not nearly as hard. Basically Dark Souls but easy to play.

People describe it as a Dark Souls type game....nearly a clone but not nearly as hard. Basically Dark Souls but easy to play.
This sounds alright to me then. Hmmmm...

Well, based on the gamertag in those links, and the achievements unlocked by the same gamertag, I guess we can officially say that you and your friend are the same person.

Well, based on the gamertag in those links, and the achievements unlocked by the same gamertag, I guess we can officially say that you and your friend are the same person.
Sorry Sir I would never lower myself. Ask @jmanz .

Funny part is "my friend" first day of messing around with his Xbox was yesterday. He had a weird crash playing Forza and basically dumped him out of the game and the game basically froze. After that it was fine. He is having fun with the game though. The off road courses are quite insane and fun. Graphics are good with the rain etc. He loves the controller also. The Ps4 controller is excellent. But when he holds the Xbox controller it just feels like "home". The interface seems confusing to me and could use a cleanup. He almost prefers the old one or even the Ps4 interface. Just seems had to get around and confusing.

I agree about the dashboard if that's what you mean by interface. A new one is going to be releases later this year so hopefully it's much improved.

By the way, why do I get an episode of Seinfeld vibe reading these posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
". The interface seems confusing to me and could use a cleanup.
So it is you. the interface takes some getting used to, but being able to pin things to the home screen is nice. Snapping some apps is also handy at times.then again, love it or hate it, the current UI is completely changing this fall as demo'ed at E3. But please do not wish the crappy PS3 or PS4 UIs on my Xbox.

Get it, NOW! You liked Uncharted? The Last of Us? It's so similar and it's just amazing. I am playing the 360 version now and it's just awesome. I already have the physical version for the One so won't get this but I say it's a must have.

Agree with @C Pav - if you like Uncharted and you have not played Tomb Raider - get this game. It was excellent. I also played through it on 360, and I have it on X1 from a previous sale, so I'll be replaying it eventually.

I wish that Max game would come on sale.

I wish that Max game would come on sale.
Should've "bought" it months ago when it was free for gold members................

Back