Vegas Shootings

FBI just said no connection to any terror group. Kind of a fast response time on that.
Usually a false flag when they come out that quick. 

FBI just said no connection to any terror group. Kind of a fast response time on that.
Ya come on how can you come to that conclusion that fast.

Couple of people from ND injured in the shooting.

Matt Braken predicted it several hours in advance on AJ's Sunday show. "Month of October"

We may be coming to the end of the Republic. 

Interesting, the killer's father was on the FBI's most wanted list from 69-77. Bank robber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone that ISIS or Antifa could use. 

Zerohedge says bumpfire stock was used. Now that will outlaw those. :(

I finally watched the video last night. Seemed like something full auto to me. The noise for each shot was in unison and consistent. So he either modified them, or got illegally. What I have heard on many news reports was others being involved but I see nothing on the mainstream media about it.

There was another video from the ground floor of the hotel that you could hear better without echoing and the cadence of the fire rate was not consistence which would explain the bump fire stock or a rotary crank trigger device.  These are both legal.

I heard he has 23 guns in his hotel room along with more at his house.

One commenter on zerohedge had this to say:

Especially for a person who owned the weapons less than 90 days with a bump and no military experience.Sorry, not buying this bullshit false flag story.

Or else every 64 year old man or woman who has 3 martinis and a bankroll suddenly becomes Rambo.

Just went looking to see if I could get a bump stock anywhere. Sold  out everywhere, and prices quadrupled.

Just went looking to see if I could get a bump stock anywhere. Sold  out everywhere, and prices quadrupled.
And you really need one for what? I am not trying to be "one of those" but I really need to know why you really need one? Why anyone needs them or any other such mods? Is it just like modding a car to see how fast it can go?

Back