What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

What's your take on the whole 'Q' phenomenon?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have been hearing about this for awhile, and I know places like Reddit have banned it. I find it strange that the media won't report on it as well. Is 'Q' really Trump himself?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Wow this is strange!

Here’s where the narrative becomes slightly more bizarre. At a Monday extradition hearing in New Jersey, during which Comello agreed to be tried for the murder, he drew on the palm of his hand “MAGA Forever,” as well as a number of a phrases relating to right-wing conspiracy theory QAnon: a “Q,” “United We Stand,” and “Patriots in Charge.” (QAnon, which is pro-Trump, popular with 4chan and 8chan users, and incredibly convoluted, posits that there’s a “deep state” trying to take down Trump.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Looks like there might had been some truth in this all along with the spying coming out. Heads are gonna roll.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Remember when Trump a few years ago said that his hotel room was bugged by Obama, and no one believed him? It is all making sense now.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Interesting how they are going after Barr now more than even Trump lol. Might have something to do with the 14 on-going investigations that he started now into the Hillary emails and the Democratic Party. 😆