What's your favorite movie of all time?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have to say "License to Drive" is one of my most favorite. Remember jmanz when I made you watch it?

licensetodrive.jpg

I would have to say "License to Drive" is one of my most favorite. Remember jmanz when I made you watch it?
lol yes I sure remember, that was a good one. I love movies were things constantly go down hill like that. I also remember watching what was it, danny darko? Didn't care for that one so much. As for my favorite, I will have to think on that for a bit.

lol yes I sure remember' date=' that was a good one. I love movies were things constantly go down hill like that. I also remember watching what was it, danny darko? Didn't care for that one so much. As for my favorite, I will have to think on that for a bit.[/quote']Donnie Darko was a good movie, It seems like almost all of the good movies were from the 80's early 90's. Nothing seems to have the comedic value like National Lampoon's vacation movies etc.

Donnie Darko was a good movie, It seems like almost all of the good movies were from the 80's early 90's. Nothing seems to have the comedic value like National Lampoon's vacation movies etc.
Donnie Darko, thats what it was, my bad. Yeah the vacation movies were a lot of fun.

Always have been a big fan of The Goonies.

Always have been a big fan of The Goonies.
Can't beat that movie, I also like Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

I love that awesome show. Drunk guy asleep in the Cadillac is one of the highlights.

I'm thinking three-way tie: Rocky IV, Office Space, Gladiator

I'm thinking three-way tie: Rocky IV' date=' Office Space, Gladiator[/quote']Office space is a good one.
Office_Space.jpg

I'm thinking three-way tie: Rocky IV' date=' Office Space, Gladiator[/quote']Office space is a good one.
Office_Space.jpg
Admin, I believe you have my stapler.
I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still have not received my paycheck and they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it.

Yeah. It's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now. So if you could just remember to do that from now on, that'd be great.

Back