Whats the last DVD that you bought?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought the Chronicles of Narnia last. Just because the video store lady made me mad. But it was better than I expected. So it was worth the buy.

Oh man I'm such a bastard for newsgroups that I can't really remember the last DVD I bought. I am thinking it was Red Hot Chili Peppers: Live at Slain Castle...over 2 years ago.

Oh man I'm such a bastard for newsgroups that I can't really remember the last DVD I bought. I am thinking it was Red Hot Chili Peppers: Live at Slain Castle...over 2 years ago.
Do you like Coheed And Cambria? You should pick up their live at the Starland ballroom dvd it is awesome!

I bet it wasn't mr admin lol

It was a dual DVD pack including City Slickers and Throw Momma From The Train

It's been a while since I bought one, but I'm thinking it was War of the Worlds.at least that's newest movie I can spot in my collection at the moment (that was bought)

P.S. Coheed and Cambria??? :?

last one purchased was Batman Begins

It's been a while since I bought one' date=' but I'm thinking it was War of the Worlds.at least that's newest movie I can spot in my collection at the moment ([i']that was bought)P.S. Coheed and Cambria??? :?
I still have the War of the Worlds sitting here unopened that I got for my birthday. I need to watch it sometime. Thanks for reminding me!EDIT: you dont know who Coheed and Cambria are? Blasphemy!

EDIT: you dont know who Coheed and Cambria are? Blasphemy!
Oh, I know who they are. I just don't know why anyone would particularily wish to know of them :wink: To each his own I guess.

EDIT: you dont know who Coheed and Cambria are? Blasphemy!
Oh' date=' I know who they are. I just don't know why anyone would particularily wish to know of them :wink: To each his own I guess.[/quote']Just give us some time and we will convert you :LOL:

The Last DVD I picked up was called, "How to get the most out of DVD Shrink."

The Last DVD I picked up was called' date=' "How to get the most out of DVD Shrink."[/quote'] :LOL:

It was a dual DVD pack including City Slickers and Throw Momma From The Train
hahaha, Billy Crystal two-pack? You win.

Well, some movie for my ex which I don't recall anymore.

Back