The Ranch we all love and deserve

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So why do we live in a day and age where we can't get the good Ranch? You know the type that I am talking about. The runny stuff made with real buttermilk that you want to dip everything in? Why can't Hidden Valley Ranch just bottle this stuff? It seems you can find in only in small mom and pop restaurants. Do they not want us to all live in harmony, become one with the Ranch Gods? Thankfully we have a small local pizza joint that makes it here. When we order we order so many extras. I am thinking about asking them next time to put it in a oil drum for me. @jmanz was able to try some on his visit. I looked over and watched him dip his bread stick in it, then I saw his eyes roll back in his head, them he climaxed. Please someone make this and sell it. There is a huge market for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You lost me at runny. Sorry bro the thicker the better...am I rite? Seriously though I know what you mean. Some small town places make in house homemade ranch that is the best. I think part of the secret, at least in one of my favorites, is they use some sour cream in theirs.

Sorry bro the thicker the better...am I rite?
No dude, thicker is worse. Seems like when Ranch starts to go bad it gets thick.

No dude, thicker is worse. Seems like when Ranch starts to go bad it gets thick.
Going to have to disagree. I don't mean so thick it's like paste but too runny and all it does is run off of what you are dipping it in. I guess there is a fine line between too runny and too thick.Oh but doesn't matter fatty since ranch, pizza and bread makes you a fatty fat face.

Oh but doesn't matter fatty since ranch, pizza and bread makes you a fatty fat face.
anigif_enhanced-15937-1426618023-15.gif

I see recipes online for it but I agree, why isn't it mass produced?

Are you certain it isn't mass produced... but with required preservation applied and altering the product?

I'd rather get non-buttermilk ranch

Are you certain it isn't mass produced... but with required preservation applied and altering the product?I'd rather get non-buttermilk ranch
They make buttermilk ranch of course but it is if the thicker variety. Not the good runny stuff.

Me and my Dad had lunch the other day at a small town restaurant. I love how Ranch dressing comes out with all the rest off the condiments such as ketchup and mustard. It's a staple around here.

Back