How angry did you get when playing games?

ryanator

Reaction score
What's the angriest anyone here remembers getting while playing a frustrating part in a game, and how often?

I remember I was mostly calm, but there were times which drove me nuts, but can't remember exactly which game. The most I would do is with the controller in my hand, hit it against my lap or arm padded arm rest. This was in my later teenage years to maybe early 20's. I don't think I ever threw a controller, but remember friends who have once or twice.

Some games can really get to me, even now. More so when someone else is around and then for some reason I feel stupid if I'm having trouble getting past part.

I've thrown a controller or two in my time, but always intentionally at a couch or chair where it wouldn't be breaking anything

Thrown controllers mostly.

Punched a box of dishes that I didn't know had dishes in them. I was playing FInal Fantasy VIII and fought one of the hardest secret bosses in the game that you draw one of the best spells from. You have to the enemy weak enough, without killing him, then draw the magic to obtain it. Well I did not draw the magic soon enough and ended up killing him and had to restart my save. The fight tales forever and is hard so that is why I got mad. @@ryanator knows about it and sure he can recall other times I may have gotten mad that I don't recall. I don't think there are any others though. Now I just flip off the screen or say come on!.

I don't throw or break anything but the language is usually very vulgar when things don't go according to plan.

Well just experienced this last night. Been trying for about a week on a boss. It's one of those fights where you make one mistake it's all over. I got the farthest I have ever gotten before, was almost there and then I made a mistake and it was over. I was raging so bad, cursing out loud etc.

Well just experienced this last night. Been trying for about a week on a boss. It's one of those fights where you make one mistake it's all over. I got the farthest I have ever gotten before, was almost there and then I made a mistake and it was over. I was raging so bad, cursing out loud etc.
And this would be what?

Back