The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

I have been really enjoying Foundation. Also might try HBO max out again, have a promo running and some really good series.

Finished Foundation, was amazing. I can't wait for another season. Started watching Invasion.

Man the latest Boba Fett sucked last night.

Man the latest Boba Fett sucked last night.
Seems like people are getting bored with it already. Myself I have fallen asleep a few times during the first few episodes. But that's not uncommon I guess.

Seems like people are getting bored with it already. Myself I have fallen asleep a few times during the first few episodes. But that's not uncommon I guess.
Haha you could sleep though them announcing the end of the world on the news. :ROFLMAO:
Ya it wasn't even about Boba Fett last night. I won't spoil it, but get your own show is all I am going to say. Don't do a crossover.

I keep seeing this everywhere, so I tried it out. It’s like an adult D&D cartoon. I see tons of people talking about it. It’s on Amazon Prime.

I don't know what Disney is doing with Boba Fett, it's not even the same show anymore, now it's just The Mandalorian again. It's so dumb now if you want your own show then have your own series. They have really ruined it, and it's so boring now.

'nodle]I don't know what Disney is doing with Boba Fett said:
We haven't watched since the first couple episodes. We probably will continue but I wasn't too impressed.

I was bored last night and watched 'That's My Boy' by Adam Sandler. Man, it was raunchy. @jmanz would love it. I don't know if you ever seen it or not?

'nodle]I was bored last night and watched 'That's My Boy' by Adam Sandler. Man said:
@jmanz[/USER] would love it. I don't know if you ever seen it or not?
Nope I haven't.

Dude... Did I mention it has Ric Flair in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha classic Sandler.

Man Disney is going hardcore on the Star Wars stuff lately, looks like we have a new series coming.

EC24C754-2029-4CEC-BDF2-162F1161EB32.jpeg

Well, I finished the season finally of Boba Fett last night. The last episode was alight. 

I haven't watched this yet, but I know it's up to a lot of awards including the Oscars.

The story takes place about a half an hour from here. They landscape looks correct from the film, even though it wasn't filmed here.

I tried watching The Power Of The Dog last night. I could only make it about half way through. Man it socks, how can they nominate that for movie of the year? Not worth your time.

[QUOTE='nodle]I tried watching The Power Of The Dog last night. I could only make it about half way through. Man it socks, how can they nominate that for movie of the year? Not worth your time.
[/QUOTE]I didn't want to say anything but I heard it was really boring.

[QUOTE='nodle]Well, I finished the season finally of Boba Fett last night. The last episode was alight. 
[/QUOTE]The whole series was "alright"  - Mandalorian is better by far.  I think Boba could be better if they really focused more on his story than being so intertwined with the Mandalorian.  I was really enjoying the series, until they basically crammed a Mando episode into Book of Boba.  It was still good, it just got less interesting when so many plot lines got involved.

I am looking forward to Obi Wan.  It will have to be in a much earlier time of the star wars timeline, so it will be interesting to see what stories they have to tell for Obi wan, and where they choose to start

'ndboarder]I was really enjoying the series said:
I am looking forward to Obi Wan.  It will have to be in a much earlier time of the star wars timeline, so it will be interesting to see what stories they have to tell for Obi wan, and where they choose to start
Yes, there is a lot from Obi Wan in the movies that are missing. I hope they make it unique and try not to do too much of a crossover with other characters.

Unpopular opinion- The episodes with Mando were the best thing about Boba Fett. I actually stayed awake.

Back