Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies

Ethereum Cryptocurrency Arose Out Of Creator 'Crying Himself To Sleep' Over World Of Warcraft Nerf

Ethereum is the blockchain behind the cryptocurrency Ether and also NFTs. It was created by a programmer named Vitalik Buterin who was inspired by realizing "what horrors centralized services can bring". And what set off that Damascene moment of insight? It was World of Warcraft's 2010 warlock nerf.
"I happily played World of Warcraft during 2007-2010," Buterin writes in his bio, "but one day Blizzard removed the damage component from my beloved warlock's Siphon Life spell. I cried myself to sleep, and on that day I realized what horrors centralized services can bring. I soon decided to quit."

From there, Buterin got into Bitcoin, "started writing for a blog called Bitcoin Weekly initially at a meek wage of $1.5 per hour, and soon with Mihai Alisie cofounded Bitcoin Magazine." He dropped out of university to focus on crypto, coming up with the idea for Ethereum in 2013 and therefore being responsible for NFTs, the digital certificates of authenticity that, like everything powered by crypto's proof-of-work security systems, are wildly energy-inefficient.
The creator of Ethereum got into crypto because Blizzard nerfed his character | PC Gamer

It's not that hard to figure out why digital currencies are doing good. After the announcement of the IRS wanting to look into peoples banks accounts, people are hiding it in digital currencies. That was what they were original created for in the first place, 'anonymous money and accounts'.

The whole purpose of Crypto is to eventually turn into a "one world currency'. I think they are just waiting to see which one comes out of top. The whole point is to abolish paper money and the American dollar. They want it to go this way for a few reasons:

1. Easily track your accounts and know all and when and where.

2. To have a system where it eliminates other forms of payments to enter stores etc. Or devalue other currencies.

3. All part of the end plan.

58C0F116-4E9A-461B-8974-9EEFA38C6593.jpeg

Back