Anybody here get President's Day Off?

No respect.  :unsure:

I figured Mr Boarder would for sure.

It does what it's told, it comes to work on Monday.

Or it gets the hose like the rest of us.

DaveC gets it off I bet.

We aren't lazy ass bankers here.  Only the top holidays off, and some floating holidays.  When supporting Enterprise level ERP systems it's pretty much, if business are open that day, we are open that day. 

We aren't lazy ass bankers here.  Only the top holidays off, and some floating holidays.  When supporting Enterprise level ERP systems it's pretty much, if business are open that day, we are open that day. 
You should be able to tell them to reboot from the comforts of your home sir.

If only it were that simple

We all know that Microsoft routes the hard issues down to India.

LOL 

We all know that Microsoft routes the hard issues down to India.
You know damn right... quoting abdar

Back