Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

What it would be like to be homeless?

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members

Why can't they just leave them alone? Aren't they having a hard enough time as it is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Co-worker keeps trying to get me to add him to my Linked-in. He's getting let go too. I haven't done linked in for 11 years. 

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
One thing that was mentioned to me is that they have some guys in there 70's that are still working. One fellow mentioned how if some of the older ones would retire, the younger guys might have a chance. 

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Looks like till the end of the term and then a re-written description on next term. Will I be able to do it health wise? That is the question. Some of the terms leaving may take exception.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Looks like till the end of the term and then a re-written description on next term. Will I be able to do it health wise? That is the question. Some of the terms leaving may take exception.
How much longer does this lock you in for?

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Another 4 1/2 years. Those always a chance the budget could go crazy and something unexpected could happen.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Yeh it is fairly lengthy. You have to apply for the position in a competitive basis when the term is up and the new one is written up.