What did you do today?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what did everyone do today? I did tons of yard work. Our grass needed to be cut real bad. But now it looks like a golf course :)

watching the nfl draft on a rainy day, go raiders !!!!!

watching the nfl draft on a rainy day' date=' go raiders !!!!![/quote']Rain? You need to come over here and get some sunshine :p

Are you sure you want to know? Ok if you say so.

Woke up at the crack of 12:15 pm (was a late night at the pub last night to which i will return shortly, *heck* nothing else to do)

So i wake up find Mr. Manz is online watching his precious NFL draft, so I started watching... something else, I think it was Almost Heroes, not particularily entertaining, so figured I'd check out this Fluxoid.com place that manz was speaking of the other day. So i got me some pics of my sweet ride and posted them, and have been leaving some rather ridiculous posts here and there.

There you have it, my day. Pretty exciting life, aren't you glad you asked?

Rain? You need to come over here and get some sunshine
yeah, as long as it doesn't rain tomorrow so i can ride some cycle

I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing. :wink:

I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing. :wink:
Couldn't do it without someone trimming the grass with scissors by hand :mrgreen:

I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing.
Admin is that you pretending to be kathy??? Just kiddin, how have you been kathy?

I helped the old man shovel dirt, mowed the lawn, sprayed the kids with a hose, and fed a mouse a piece of cheese.

I cleaned the whole house and later worked in my beautiful yard that now looks like a golf course thanks to my husband's awesome mowing.
Admin is that you pretending to be kathy??? Just kiddin' date=' how have you been kathy?[/quote']Hi Josh! I am great. I hear you are getting married! Congratulations! When is the big day?

Hi Josh! I am great. I hear you are getting married! Congratulations! When is the big day?
Thanks! Well June 23rd the wedding day, isn't too far away now. How are you liking your house that you moved into? Better than the apt?

Hi Josh! I am great. I hear you are getting married! Congratulations! When is the big day?
Thanks! Well June 23rd the wedding day' date=' isn't too far away now. How are you liking your house that you moved into? Better than the apt?[/quote']That is so exciting! Being married is so amazing. You will love it. We LOVE the new house! We have so much more room and a real yard. It has been such a blessing.

glad to hear the house is treating you both well, Steph says HI by the way.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Woke up, submitted my "Tournament of Champions" photoshop.

Went upstairs to find my new folf discs have arrived. They fly goooooood

Work at 9PM.. don't make me go!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006Woke up, submitted my "Tournament of Champions" photoshop.Went upstairs to find my new folf discs have arrived. They fly goooooood
Work at 9PM.. don't make me go!
Woke up, went online for about 45 minutes to get my fantasy baseball team lined up for the day and to check on flux....worked out for an hour, headed to the black hole aka work.

woke up, hit snooze, woke up again, checked email and flux... prepared for and headed to work where i did not a whole lot... not sure what tonight will entail... should be cleaning and start boxing things up really i suppose, but I'm guessing it will be work on the server and some flux posting

Mmmm. today is starting out good, got myself a cappuccino on the way down to work, boss is gonna be gone all day. I'm just gonna sit back and do some fluxing. :smt082

Mmmm. today is starting out good' date=' got myself a cappuccino on the way down to work, boss is gonna be gone all day. I'm just gonna sit back and do some fluxing. :smt082[/quote']This sounds exactly like my day, except I don't have cappuccino, and my boss isn't gone, but other than that... :)

Slackers, earn your pay...... ;-)

Back