What did you do today?

Well I deceided to reload my windows this morning and went back to x64 edition. Little did I know that the wireless card I bought yesterday did not have 64 bit drivers for it. Wireless cards are known to be hard to get to work with x64. Anways after messing around with it all morning I finally got it working (Don't ask me how either because I don't know lol). But all is well now, and just reseting up my progrmas etc. :smt024

Well I deceided to reload my windows this morning and went back to x64 edition. Little did I know that the wireless card I bought yesterday did not have 64 bit drivers for it. Wireless cards are known to be hard to get to work with x64. Anways after messing around with it all morning I finally got it working (Don't ask me how either because I don't know lol). But all is well now' date=' and just reseting up my progrmas etc. :smt024[/quote']where do I bow, you are the man :smt038what happened to the yard work? lol

Well I deceided to reload my windows this morning and went back to x64 edition. Little did I know that the wireless card I bought yesterday did not have 64 bit drivers for it. Wireless cards are known to be hard to get to work with x64. Anways after messing around with it all morning I finally got it working (Don't ask me how either because I don't know lol). But all is well now' date=' and just reseting up my progrmas etc. :smt024[/quote']where do I bow, you are the man :smt038what happened to the yard work? lol
I did a little i had to go spray weeds, stupid dandelions :smt019

roundup would work :LOL:

roundup would work :LOL:
Very true, however do you want the grass to survive or not? Need some broadleaf chemicals there... leave the grass kill the junk

so the going away party was pretty fun, had a bonfire which is something I haven't been to in a couple of years. My head is a little cloudy today. :eek:

Just got back from church, gonna eat some lunch, then redo the wife's laptop. Then post more on here :)

so the going away party was pretty fun' date=' had a bonfire which is something I haven't been to in a couple of years. My head is a little cloudy today. :eek: [/quote']Please use the products in moderation.

Just got back from church' date=' gonna eat some lunch, then redo the wife's laptop. Then post more on here :) [/quote']Thank you, you did good. :smt058

I was gonna go to church today(well yesterday technically) but I crashed at my mom's house last night and woke up to find I didn't have any clean pants. Worked. That was about it.

I was gonna go to church today(well yesterday technically) but I crashed at my mom's house last night and woke up to find I didn't have any clean pants. Worked. That was about it.
Who needs pants anyways? Am I right?

Boss is gone today, just finishing up some projects, then gonna go to lunch then come back and hit the Flux hard.

Yes I'm thinking fluxing it up sounds like an excellent plan. My work ethic is failing me at the moment.

Well my day started at 12a.m. at which point I was still packing up for the move, took a nap and got ready for work. Being Friday I find I have a severe lack of ambition to do much... supposedly the iPod arrives today, but it just left Memphis this a.m. (why do they take it from alaska to tennessee, kinda skipped right across ND that way), so anyhow I'm doubting that... spent about 45 minutes at work so far cleaning out my hotmail inbox of about everything I've received since nearly a year ago...

Today I plan doing as little as possbile. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. Not one work related thing. I just sat in my chair at my desk the whole day and waited for lunch to come. Then when I got back from lunch I fired up photoshop and worked on the new top header for the rest of the day. Today I hope I can do the same :-D

Today I plan doing as little as possbile. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. Not one work related thing. I just sat in my chair at my desk the whole day and waited for lunch to come. Then when I got back from lunch I fired up photoshop and worked on the new top header for the rest of the day. Today I hope I can do the same :-D
Good work on the new header :smt023

Good work on the new header :smt023
Thanks I still dont know if I like it 100%. But veryone seems to like it more than the last one, so I think I will leave it up for awhile. :smt080

Got up played some BF2 this morning went out and cut the lawn, sprayed weeds. I have been playing some God Of War this afternoon, it's an awesome game.

well we got the fiance moved out of her apt. It wasn't too bad other than it rained off and on all day long. She was on the third floor but nothing too heavy.

I remembered when we move out of the third floor apt. and into our new home. It was horrible. I would never go through that again, next time Ill pay somone to move us.

Back