Bad things you have done at your work

I do have one story. Me and the other hired hand was busy talking and forgot about the huge dome in the crossing. The work diesel was airborne big time. I looked back and all the equipment was floating. Wonder it didn't spring the frame.

Most of our vendors were some pretty cool guys, use to get tons of free bags of chips, and all the milk products we wanted including icecream. But the breadman was another story. I got pissed at our bread delivery guy one early morning. I would have to unload truck and would have my pallet in the back room to unload. He was always a dick, and one morning moved my pallet out of the way. I got pissed so went outside and climbed up on the hood of the delivery truck and pissed on his windshield.
Hahahah, I know a guy who told me that one of the pranks he would pull with his friends was pissing in the top vents on the hood of the vehicle. When using the A/C-Heater, would not be a good smell.

I do have one story. Me and the other hired hand was busy talking and forgot about the huge dome in the crossing. The work diesel was airborne big time. I looked back and all the equipment was floating. Wonder it didn't spring the frame.
What's the dome in the crossing?

Two roads criss crossed each other forming a T. For whatever reason the county had a huge mound at the crossing. The tires definitely were not on the ground. We had passed that way many times before.

I remember accidentally breaking someone's mini ceramic figurine at their desk, so I quickly found some superglue and glued it on nice and finished fixing the computer and left before they came back (I think they were at lunch).

Me and a co-worker would come into work and start scans, then play World of Warcraft the rest of the day. Truthfully we would work maybe two hours total out of the day. The rest was WoW. I'm talking full PvP matches. Full dungeon runs, LFRs etc. We would hunt for rare mounts all day. Also Holiday events we made quite a bit of gold since we could farm all day. Those were some great Summers.

I remember accidentally breaking someone's mini ceramic figurine at their desk, so I quickly found some superglue and glued it on nice and finished fixing the computer and left before they came back (I think they were at lunch).
HAHAHA This is great! :ROFLMAO:

Which one of you is this?

giphy.gif

I rode the pallet up into the robot loading area at the pasta plant. Co workers eyes got very big. Firing offense. Son of bitchen thing wouldn't grab pallets right. Finally had enough and forced the issue.

Loaded the BSOD screen savor from sys internals. Then called the IT tech over. He's like we gonna have to reformat that. I hit the space bar and it came back to the desktop.

He's like, "you SOB."

It was more of an accident but Nodle remember when I shocked that laptop? Sent the mouse cursor right up to the top corner of the screen. Toast.

It was more of an accident but Nodle remember when I shocked that laptop? Sent the mouse cursor right up to the top corner of the screen. Toast.
:LOL:

HaHaHa ya it was right at 5 o'clock as well. Your like hang on one more thing I got to do, then zap! Nothing but garbled text on the screen.

HaHaHa ya it was right at 5 o'clock as well. Your like hang on one more thing I got to do, then zap! Nothing but garbled text on the screen.
lol. Yup, motherboard problems. Just as I suspected.

lol. Yup, motherboard problems. Just as I suspected.
I must say it was quite odd how much static was there when we first started working there. having to wear those gay bracelets. Must had been from "big bush", whoosh!

I seem to remember handing jmanz a drive and a blue flame shot out. Some customer unit.

I swear sometimes I'm like Electroman from Ernest Goes To Jail.

I may have left a torrent running overnight at work, only to come in the next morning and my boss ask what was taking up the entire network bandwidth. (we were an ISP provider the time with 3 T1s) so ya I had to make up a story pretty fast. I was seeding it out at max upload. o_O

While working for one neighbor, I gouged into the other neighbors barn with a hay conditioner.

I was out last summer up in the woods, and had to turn around on a logging road in a company truck, there were no pull offs so I had to back down in a ditch. Next thing I know I hear a crunch. Pulled back out and got out to take a look and bent the trailer hitch pretty bad. Never did say anything and played dumb.

Back