What country do you think we will goto war with next?

Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
And a conveniently timed passenger plane crash in Iran this morning.
Ya makes me want to put my tinfoil hat on and since all fought we’re grounded by the FAA why was it flying, and who was on the flight? Iran already said it won’t turn over the black box.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Ya makes me want to put my tinfoil hat on and since all fought we’re grounded by the FAA why was it flying, and who was on the flight? Iran already said it won’t turn over the black box.
Does the FAA control other countries and their flights? Isn't it just US planes and flights?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Iran fired more than a dozen ballistic missiles from its territory targeting at least two Iraqi military bases hosting U.S.-led coalition personnel early on Wednesday, the U.S. military said.

Within hours, the FAA barred U.S. carriers from airspace over Iran, the Gulf of Oman and the waters between Iran and Saudi Arabia, citing "heightened military activities and increased political tensions in the Middle East, which present an inadvertent risk to U.S. civil aviation operations."

The flight ban came shortly before a Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737 burst into flames shortly after take-off from Tehran, killing all 176 people aboard in a crash blamed by Ukrainian authorities on an engine failure.

Does the FAA control other countries and their flights? Isn't it just US planes and flights?
They must???

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
No, they are the Federal Aviation Administration, control US airspace and planes.
Within hours, the FAA barred U.S. carriers from airspace over Iran, the Gulf of Oman and the waters between Iran and Saudi Arabia, citing "heightened military activities and increased political tensions in the Middle East, which present an inadvertent risk to U.S. civil aviation operations

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well it was for sure a missile. I don't know if it really matters though, I doubt Ukraine or Canada will do anything about it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Sounds like Iran is willing to turn over the black box now and cooperate.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well it looks like Iran came clean. Seems like they basically had to confess they had to much evidence against them.