What are your hobbies?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
What are your hobbies? Or you enjoy doing most?

I guess mine would be computers, and more computers :smt110 :smt024

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I enjoy getting out and throwing darts or shooting some pool, during the summer I love to wakeboard, but haven't really been able to get out much the past few years.

Of course there's also computer's. I like to experiment with linux and all the server stuff that goes with it (apache, dns, vpn tunneling) and in my spare time I usually have some PHP projects going on, most recently I've been working on a movie database, a new site to keep track of stats for the town dart league, and trying to pickup and incorporate AJAX into them.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I enjoy getting out and throwing darts or shooting some pool' date=' during the summer I love to wakeboard, but haven't really been able to get out much the past few years.
Of course there's also computer's. I like to experiment with linux and all the server stuff that goes with it (apache, dns, vpn tunneling) and in my spare time I usually have some PHP projects going on, most recently I've been working on a movie database, a new site to keep track of stats for the town dart league, and trying to pickup and incorporate AJAX into them.[/quote']

Ya I saw your wakeboards pics they look sweet. I would love to take a jetski out, i've always wanted to ride one.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well I'm a sports freak, love the video games especially madden football, lifting weights, riding dirt bikes (hondas), puters.....

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Ya I saw your wakeboards pics they look sweet. I would love to take a jetski out' date=' i've always wanted to ride one.[/quote']

Yah, jetskis can be a blast. I've never owned one, but have friends that used to. I guess if you've been to my site, I best get ambitious sometime and update it.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I forgot to include golf. I've just really picked it up over the past couple years and I am terrible, but it's a good way to waste an afternoon.

jthock

Lumberjack
Members
outdoors:

Fishing, hiking, soccer, golfing, folfing, hackisacking, skiing, camping, floating, photography

indoors: watching dvd's, anything on the puter

I guess this is just a list of everything I do in my leisure time

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I think I have a problem. I want a new motherboard now. There really is nothing wrong with mine, it's just I like to see what new boards will perform like. Do they make computer addictions clinics yet? :oops: