What are you currently listening to?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deftones-knife party

Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere

I spose I'll be firing up some alterbridge and some switchfoot when I get to work.

I spose I'll be firing up some alterbridge and some switchfoot when I get to work.
I checked out those Switchfoot songs you and dave have been raving about. Good stuff there. I should go get that new buckcherry loaded up for you to test out

I checked out those Switchfoot songs you and dave have been raving about. Good stuff there. I should go get that new buckcherry loaded up for you to test out
I'll just download it quick here....i forgot about that

Prong - Snap your fingers, Snap your neck

Alexisonfire - happiness by the kilowatt

Susan Vega - Tom's Diner (DNA mix)

AC/DC -TNT

red Hot Chili peppers - Dani California

Good cd huh? :D
Yes for sure but have yet to listen to it all. Thanks for the hook up and all the other great music you have graced me with over the past 2 years. I miss those days of playing songs at the same time, the great finds by you like Animal Suit Driveby, A Second Chance(new name now but whatever), and all the other shens we had. :( :-D

Good cd huh? :D
Yes for sure but have yet to listen to it all. Thanks for the hook up and all the other great music you have graced me with over the past 2 years. I miss those days of playing songs at the same time' date=' the great finds by you like Animal Suit Driveby, A Second Chance(new name now but whatever), and all the other shens we had. :( :-D[/quote']Good times brother :D

Air - La Femme D'Argent

I'm just chillin this morning. :D

AlterBridge- Metalingus

Back