YouTube, Facebook and iTunes drop InfoWars

I was driving back from lunch thinking about this. I personally don't care since I never have paid much attention to the guy, but I knew of him. But obviously it was setup to happen this way and they all did it on the same day. But they did it because it was against their standards. I see plenty of things that are on Youtube that are way worse than conspiracy theories. How can that stuff stay? Almost always makes me question in the guy was onto something to make the pressure come down from somewhere.

Twitter didn't drop him:

I see the FCC has now shutdown his radio show.

They dropped him because he was making fun of a CNN reporter, and his pants. :rolleyes:

Only a day after Alex Jones was permanently banned from Twitter, the Infowars app — the final straw for Jones’ platform — has been permanently kicked off the App Store, also permanently.

Apple confirmed the removal with Buzzfeed by citing the App Store guidelines, which forbids “content that is offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust, or in exceptionally poor taste.” Searching for the app within the App Store right now only brings up other apps unrelated to Infowars.

Usually before a big push, they must engage in censorship. AKA Bolsheviks

They have literally made it almost impossible for any media coverage or funding.

Since this is somewhat related to Infowars...

Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi sues Mueller, Justice, CIA, FBI, NSA for $350 million

Corsi, 72, the former Washington bureau chief of the conspiracy website InfoWars, accuses Mueller's office of having illegally leaked secret information from the grand jury investigating Russian election interference.The suit also accuses the special counsel's office of having threatened him with prison unless he agreed to testify falsely that he served as a liaison between WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and the Republican political strategist Roger Stone, who was an adviser to Trump's presidential campaign.

Back