Tell me about your cell phone

Oh one more thing I kind miss is the finger print reader.
That you could get from a number of devices though.  The Samsung Galaxy line for example has finger print reading (I think around the flash for the camera) - or other devices have other types of biometric unlocking.

That you could get from a number of devices though.  The Samsung Galaxy line for example has finger print reading (I think around the flash for the camera) - or other devices have other types of biometric unlocking.
Ya not really to big of a deal, they kinda have this neat code swipe thing to unlock it.

I just have a 6 digit pin to unlock my phone.  It does Iris scanning, which I have configured - which also works very well, but better without glasses.  Since I generally just wear my glasses instead of bothering to put in contacts I still typically just punch in the code.

It does Iris scanning
How does this work? I wonder if mine has this? I noticed it has a thing when you look at it it can tell and will either turn on or off the display.

On my phone, when I turn the screen on there is a sensor that comes on - can't miss the bright red light shining in the corner - look at the screen for a moment and then it will say "Hello YourNameHere" on the screen as it unlocks.

I got my Qi charger yesterday. I was a little worried about it charging through my case being on, but no problems whatsoever. Such amazing technology!

I got my Qi charger yesterday. I was a little worried about it charging through my case being on, but no problems whatsoever. Such amazing technology!
I've been saying this for how long now?  Though it is a slow charge, especially compared to charging on the new USB-C.  But for nightstands I still love just setting it down and picking it up without having to find a cable and where to plug it in when in a dark bedroom

I've been saying this for how long now?  Though it is a slow charge, especially compared to charging on the new USB-C.  But for nightstands I still love just setting it down and picking it up without having to find a cable and where to plug it in when in a dark bedroom
Well I was peer pressured by @jmanz to get an Iphone this entire time.

Wanted to go back to an Iphone but missed my 14 day return by one day. Oh well. Anyways wife's brother brought over a 2017 Chevy Silverado and it has a Qi charger built into the center console on top. You just lay your phone on it and it charges. Pretty cool and built in from the factory.

I just wanted to say I broke my Droid Ultra and got a Samsung Galaxy Note.

I know absolutely nothing about smart phones by comparison, except I really like how much freedom Droids give you to tamper with stuff.

Well I went back to an Iphone. Nothing wrong with the Droid Turbo 2. Just to use to an Iphone. Got a 64gig 6s.

Our local AT&T store closed down here. I also believe the other closest store use to be an hour away also closed down. Now the closest one is 3 hours from here. Basically Verizon rules the market here.

Sprint rolls out new unlimited phone plan for $15 a month

At a time when wireless carriers are battling on price, Sprint raised the stakes Thursday, offering a $15-a-month plan for unlimited talk, text and data.The new deal, available online starting Friday, promises significant monthly savings for up to five lines for those who switch from another carrier to Sprint. At $60 for four lines, it is $40 cheaper a month than the $100 Sprint currently charges for four lines of its Unlimited Freedom plan. Rivals AT&T and Verizon each charge $160 for their cheapest unlimited plans.

Back