Flooding going on around the world

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don’t you find it odd that we are having these massive floods in China, Turkey, and Germany while the American news is not covering it? Quite odd if you ask me.

Arizona has been having some crazy flash floods last few days. Saw coverage of that but I follow some storm chasers.

I see they are talking about these "Heat Bubbles" over America and other places. Meanwhile you have people in Dubai creating artificial rain with drones. Humans shouldn't try to control the weather and disrupt the weather cycle. Play with it in one spot, mess it up in another. I just find it strange that no mainstream media is even reporting on it. If It wasn't for the internet, Americans wouldn't even know it was happening.

Looks like London is getting floods now.

So this has got me thinking, what if they are controlling weather, trying to make it warmer and hotter on purpose so that they can push their new global warming conspiracy? Is this what is causing all these massive rains? Mother natures still in on her cycle and the results of tamping is a build up of rain in the clouds. The worlds still has to produce it's cycle but they are causing the rain not to fall, and when it does release it's on a massive scale. :unsure:

Back