Proof of a secret society in the U.S.?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Real interesting stuff. Oh I like how they blame a "glitch" for losing all the rest of the texts. A "glitch" that's right. They have used this excuse before as well. With all these "glitches" you think our government should have top of the line equipment wouldn't you say? But this also speaks of a secret society.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) on Monday raised concerns that the two FBI agents who privately exchanged text messages disparaging President Trump mentioned a "secret society" shortly after the Republican candidate won the election.Gowdy joins a chorus of Republicans who are upset over texts between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with some claiming they serve as proof of FBI bias against Trump in the probes into Russian election meddling, as well as into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of State.

Strzok, who spoke in openly derisive terms about Trump, served on both investigations before being removed by the Russia special counsel.

"[T]he day after the election...there is a text exchange between these two FBI agents, these supposed to be fact-centric FBI agents saying, 'Perhaps this is the first meeting of the secret society,'" Gowdy said on Fox News' "The Story with Martha MacCallum."

"So I'm going to want to know what secret society you are talking about, because you're supposed to be investigating objectively the person who just won the Electoral College," he continued.

Gowdy also pointing to his concern about their mention of an "insurance policy" in their back-and-forth during the spring of 2016, a remark that has captured Republicans' attention.
Source

I don't know if I trust ABC News not to tamper with things. They could potentially blunt damming sections.

I don't know if I trust ABC News not to tamper with things. They could potentially blunt damming sections.
Ya is ABC Right or Left?

Ya is ABC Right or Left?
They are owned and edited by the CIA just like the rest of them. (Operation Mockingbird)

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/CBUbW5Y.jpg[/img]

Back